Support Groups for Survivors & Responders | 12/11/2020
Join us for intimate peer-to-peer conversations to remind us of the strength and resiliency of our community and the necessity, especially during trying times, to come together and connect. These support groups provide a safe place for the 9/11 community to connect and share your thoughts and experiences, as we continue to navigate COVID-19 and the holiday season.
Groups will be held on Tuesday and Fridays, beginning December 8th through December 18th at 12 pm EST. Tuesday sessions are reserved for 9/11 victims’ families and families of those who have died of post 9/11 related illnesses. Friday groups are reserved for survivors, responders, and rescuers. You may attend one or both of your group’s sessions. These groups will be offered free of charge thanks to the generous donation from 9/11 community members. Space is limited and registration is required.
- Friday, December 11, 2020 at 12:00 pm EST
- Friday, December 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm EST
- Led by a trained facilitator
- 90 minutes long
- Limited to 10 participants (to ensure each person has an opportunity to speak) Video conference via Zoom
- Registration will end 1-hour before the meeting begins. Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the meeting and call-in/log-in instructions.